Precision Installations Culture
At Precision Installations, we have very little turnover as we take great pride in treating individual staff members like family.
- We value the diversity of team members’ individual traits and skills.
- We value personal growth, ensuring our team receives the training needed to install the latest technology in a variety of vehicles.
- We are proud to hold ISO: 9001 certification, a high quality standard that displays the expertise and dedication of our crew.
Our customers are just as loyal as our staff. We attribute that to two things: we place great importance on providing excellent customer service, and we strive for perfection in everything we do.
- Administrative Coordinator – Emergency Installations Department – Click here to learn more
- Firetruck Communication Installer – No experience necessary! – Click here to learn more
If you are a highly motivated individual who strives to achieve high standards, we’d like to hear from you. For other employment inquiries please contact our HR Department by using our contact form below.
Precision Installations is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.